Tuesday 17 September 2013

" I Use Local Shea Butter(ORI) For My Skin"- Nollywood Actress, Bukky Wright.



You all know Bukk Wright, abi? Here's what she said  about her beauty therapy in a recent interview:

"this may sound crazy to a lot of people, no matter which body lotion I use, I don’t joke with my shea butter, which the Yoruba people call 'ori'. I don’t do any body therapy. I don’t go crazy in the name of fashion."

This testimony has just confirmed a post I made sometime ago that shea butter can make you glow. So what are you waiting for?

4 comments:

  1. Pls can u give me a link to the post u made on shea butter...God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are we sure it is only shear butter that she uses on this her body *eyes rolling*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Priceless Jewel20 September, 2013

      She already said she uses oda body lotions,buh sheer butter comes handy always. Eva glowin skin #love struck 4 ha skin#

      Delete
  3. It’s Time to go Natural and say goodbye to potential harmful or carcinogenic ingredients
    As the largest organ in our body, the skin absorbs up to 60% of whatever we put on it.
    Shea Moisture Products are made with Shea Butter and all natural certified organic ingredents.
    The best thing about the products is what is NOT in them: NO Parabens, NO Phthaltes,
    NO Paraffin, NO Formadelhyde, NO Mineral Oil, NO Propylene, NO Synthetic Fragrance,
    NO Synthetic Color, NO Petroleum.
    Contact SheaOrganicBeauty to get yous now
    Call: 07083062752
    BBM Channel: http://pin.bbm.com/C00299A49
    Facebook Page: Sheaorganicbeauty

    ReplyDelete