Sunday 22 September 2013

Birth Control Methods: Whats your Preference?

contraceptive pill
Birth control is an important part of family life. Several methods are available for you to choose from like:

1. Abstinence


2. Natural Family Planning/ Removal Method


3. Using Barrers like
  • Contraceptive sponge
  • Diaphragm, cervical cap, and cervical shield
  • Female condom
  • Male condom

4. Hormonal Control Method which includes:
  • Oral contraceptives — combined pill ("The pill")
  • Oral contraceptives — progestin-only pill ("Mini-pill")
  • The patch
  • Shot/injection
  • Vaginal ring

5. Use of Implantable devices such as
  • Implantable rods
  • Intrauterine devices 

6. Permanent Birth Control Methods such as
  • Sterilization implant
  • Surgical sterilization

7. Emergency Contraception

Of all these methods, which do you prefer or practice and why? Would you cut your tubes even after having all your kids?

8 comments:

  1. Would like to cut my tubes , av.my 3kids alrdy dont av plans to av more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural is wot I use and wnt cut ma tubes for any reason except health issues.I already have 3kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Presently I'm usin T̅ђє̲̣̥ intrauterine devices-copper T.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had implants inserted under my left arm, next year will make it 5 years. I'll have to take it out next year by God's grace. I have 3 kids, and at 42 years, I definitely do not want to get pregnant again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer d Condom cos its safer for me since am nt married.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed contraceptives change skin tone for ethnic women making them darker and dull.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even after Beyoncé gave birth, even her features changed and made her look manlier.Are there contraceptives with less side effects?I will start using this time after giving birth to my second child.Im almost 30 and never used the pill patch or ring for fear of breast cancer risk.But im very fertile so i have to.2 kids is enough for now.want to focus on raising them and giving them all they need.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing the report on Birth Control Methods. There are so many technique to control the birth . Impotency solution ,premature ejaculation treatment,solution to erection problem

    ReplyDelete