Thursday 5 September 2013

Hippyyyy! Its my birthday today!!


Its My birthday today! Happy birthday to me, yay!

3months ago, I laid sick in the hospital not knowing what the morrow will be like but trusting in God to pull me through. I'm a year older today. God is ever faithful. Our present help in times of trouble.

A very big thank you to my blog visitors. I am still experiencing technical challenges with the number of posts displayed on page. Right now, I am at my wits end but I'm hoping the issue resolves itself.

You are highly appreciated. mwahhhhh

10 comments:

  1. happy birthday to you. May the good Lord bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday dearie. May God increase you on all sides and grant you all that your heart desires. Hame loads of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HBD to u dear, wish u all d best in life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday dearie,llnp

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy bufdae dearie wishing u lng lyf n prosperity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thank God for ur life, HAPPYBORNDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HBD......stay well.


    Ibn Abbas






    ReplyDelete
  8. HBD......stay well.


    Ibn Abbas






    ReplyDelete
  9. HBD in arears,u will see d lite of anoda year and many years to cum

    ReplyDelete
  10. HBD dear in arrears

    ReplyDelete