Wednesday 11 September 2013

Help! My Partner has bad breath and he loves to kiss

Leye, This is a little embarrassing but my partner's breath smells bad and he loves to kiss a lot. I usually stylishly avoid kissing him most times but I cant run away from it always. I've tried to help him brush often but he doesn't. He can stay 2, 3 days without brushing his mouth. What can I do to help him?

I'll leave this for readers to drop helpful suggestions while I prepare a write-up on tips to deal with bad breath

*Cheers*

2 comments:

  1. if ur partner doesnt like to brush his teeth, then u av to let him know d health implication nd how u dont want to contact any mouth disease.
    den make a no brushing, no kissing policy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the above comment, try to scare him into it with health issues - but if not make sure you have a nice mouthwash in the bathroom and after you use it make a point of telling him how good it tastes & how nice it is when your mouth feels so fresh and clean etc and another thing I do is keep floss on my bedside drawer so when we are getting into bed I'll get it out and be like 'oh do you want to floss too?' and he'll say yes just about everytime because i'm doing it lol. otherwise just offer him gum whenever you're having it just things that dont make him feel pressured or bad about it but you know are secretly making his breath better :)

    ReplyDelete