Thursday 8 August 2013

Why Molest Children?

Having read through the child molestation diary on Stella Dimoko Korkos blog, I was too shocked and saddened by the ordeals, I could only drop a prayer under the comments. So many questions ran through my mind.

Why would an adult who should protect a child turn around to abuse that child?
Why is the world so full of wickedness?
Why is the heart of man so darkened and polluted?
Why would a father rape his own children?

Somewhere, at this very moment, a child is being molested. 

These adults who molest children were once kids. Could it be that they were molested too? Why should the evil cycle continue?

These abuse is being perpetrated by family members and friends. How do the world become so perverted, polluted and the heart of man so unfeeling?
 
Here is what Adeleke, the man who was having carnal knowledge of his two daughters who are 13 and 10 said in self defence when he was asked the police and his landlord why he slept with his two young daughters:

“It is true I was sleeping with them. Sometimes, I just have the urge to do it. When I cannot control myself, I sleep with them.” 

 

2 comments:

  1. He should be thoroughly punished for the abominable act. God wht is this world turning into?

    ReplyDelete