Monday 26 August 2013

By their Hair..........

http://www.genevieveng.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/32.jpg




Yes o.....by their hair, We shall Know them. Here are beautiful women flaunting their natural hair. I actually wanted to make the post on celebrities with natural hair but i searched google tire o.

Ever wonder why some ladies can't go out without their wigs or are uncomfortable by the mere presence of a guy in the salon?

Whether natural or artificial, good hair stands you out in a crowd. But lets endeavor to care for the natural as we shower attention on the artificial.

You can send your natural hair picture to my mail box and We'll make it our beauty of the day

7 comments:

  1. Seriously loving the land is green lady's hair (can't remember her name). will soon have †o join the naturals bandwagon too †o regain my hairline

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a natural hair. N it suits me fine. I dnt boder abt saloons or wat relaxer to buy or split ends or washing and setting every wk. I do blow out once in 6-9 months. Dats wen my hair is getting heavy for me to carry. Just make it light a little. I just enjoy braiding my hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double vee31 August, 2013

    How do I send my natural hair picture to ur mail box, I really look forward t being d beauty of a certain day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Double vee, send it to leyejisola@yahoo.com
    Its not an easy task maintaining a natural hair. Kudos to you. Looking forward to your mail. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, tanx f d reply. but I want t knw, is natural hair d "hair" dat has neva been relaxed before? I really want t undastand before I send my pix..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its not restricted to unrelaxed hair. I used that word 'natural' to refer to hair that is devoid of all form of attachment. It may be relaxed or not. As long as its your hair, its alright.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok dear...

    ReplyDelete