Friday 30 August 2013

My husband is a one minute man


I got married to my husband in August 2012. Although, I didnt marry my husband as a virgin but we practised abstinence all through our courtship period. I have a big problem on my hands now. My husband has never being able to satisfy me since getting married. I am a christian and cannot meet with another man but I do wonder if this is how I will continue. We have sought medical help but its not any better. I dont want to continue complaining so it doesn't become nagging and I dont want to hurt his ego. Please, what can we do to help the situation. we are yet to have any child. Or should I just quit the marriage?


Dear poster, to be able to answer your questions clearly, I'll have to make a post on dealing with premature ejaculation. 

Meanwhile, helpful suggestions are welcomed from readers on dealing with the issue.

5 comments:

  1. Try having intense foreplay with ur husband. Arouse him. And also make sure once in a yl u take charge. Den u dnt always but d baLl in his court

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of this blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are loving it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. U can try oral Sex wt ur husband..most women dnt reach orgasm wt intercourse...but if he gives u oral sex, ud definitely feel beta..den wen u are extremely aroused, u can den have intercourse...that's if hed be comfortable wt getting down on u..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the personal ideas . you have need to handle every thing very cleverly. try different ideas and equipment.
    sexul problem in diabetes,Men sexual disorder treatment,Sexual Dysfunction in Male,

    ReplyDelete