Thursday 22 August 2013

Plastic Surgery: Is it really worth it?







While a woman from Florida begs on the street for money for bigger breasts, 18-year-old Linda Perez went under the knife on Aug 12 at a local cosmetic center for a breast augmentation surgery and is yet to wake up. She is now in a hospital bed, unconscious.

In an attempt to maintain a youthful appearance, many have gone under the knife or taken a little injection here or there. Plastic surgery is fast gaining ground here in Nigeria and according to Modupe Ozolua, you can achieve your desired looks when the right hands are on deck.

Rumours has it that the high and mighty women in Nigeria who have simply refused to age have all gone under the knife. One of them recently had her birthday and it was said that she introduced a Nigerian first lady who died while undergoing the process to her doctor.

Is plastic surgery really worth it? Is it possible to predict the outcome? Can you sue your doctor if he fails to deliever on his promise?

A Plastic surgery candidate has a lot of faith in the doctor. If only we had that kind of faith in  God's existence and power, the world would have been a less judgemental place to live in.

So whats your take? Is the process worth the effort? Would you go under the knife for any reason?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. I dnt av a too perfect face. But wen given an oportunity to change anytin on my face. Well, I tink I wl jus apreciate God's gift n leav my face d way it is. Can't trade anytin on my face for dis world. Even dough I dnt have a pretty nose n facial shape.I tink I stil luv it d way it is

    ReplyDelete