Tuesday 20 May 2014

3 easy steps to an instant skin glow in just 15minutes!!!


Yes, your skin can radiate and achieve a fresh glow by using supplies you have in your kitchen in just 15minutes.

Step 1. STEAM
Steaming helps to open up the Pores. Fill stainless pan with water and throw in a handful of lavender. Heat the water until it boils. Turn off heat and move pan away from stove. Pull your hair back into a ponytail and place your face in front of the rising steam. Use your bathe towel to help direct the steam to your face. Do not place too close to steam to avoid burns.

Step 2. EXFOLIATE
Your pores should now be opened from the effects of the steam. Dampen exfoliating facial pad in warm water and then lightly dip it into powdered milk. Gently massage your facial skin using a circular motion. Repeat process untill you have covered your entire face. Use dry towel to to pat your face dry. Your skin should have a natural glow.

Step 3. APPLY A SOOTHING FACIAL MASK
Mix together one tablespoon of oatmeal and 2 tablespoon of powdered milk in a bowl. Add one egg (white) and mix thoroughly. Blend the ingredients thoroughly in a blender until smooth and pasty. Apply the mixture to your face and allow it to dry for 15minutes. Rinse with water and apply moisturising lotion.


Your skin will feel so soft and smooth that you will need little make-up.

7 comments:

  1. Purely natural, i luv dat, tired of all dese xmicals called costmetics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i agree. There is no fear of skin reaction when you use natural ingredients. Its also cheaper and the result is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good!!!!!.....will try it.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat is lavender ?.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please someone told me to mix honey and fresh egg and apply on my face for freshness. I want to know how true it is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete